ICYMI, this spring we’re hosting daily webinars as part of our Industry Support learning series. Over the past three...
April 22, 2020
Read Time < 1 min
ICYMI, this spring we’re hosting daily webinars as part of our Industry Support learning series. Over the past three weeks we’ve touched on deciphering government relief options, developing a cookbook concept and proposal, navigating the Paycheck Protection Program, and more. Below, keynote speaker and behavioral analyst Rachel Sheerin offers guidance and advice on staying motivated when the world seems to be spinning too fast.
1. Try to stay positive—hopeful over hurtful thoughts. Remember that if you feel the world is spinning, you are normal.
2. Keep Kanter’s Law in mind: “Everything looks like a failure in the middle. Everyone loves inspiring beginnings and happy endings; it is just the middles that involve hard work.”
3. A new normal requires new definitions. “Being there” now means:
4. Look for empowerment opportunities for yourself:
5. Lean on daily habits—this will help your brain conserve energy.
Our team would like to know what topics you would like us to cover. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions on speakers, resources and issues you would like us to host
By Maggie Borden
May 14, 2020
May 07, 2020
Your request was submitted successfully. Once your request has been approved, you will recieve an email to activate your account.Back to homepage